Just Who Is Teaching Our Children???

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Thu Jan 26 13:28:51 MST 2006

John wrote:
> This sick unit is being shielded by the NEA..........
>
> http://www.observer-reporter.com/main.asp?SectionID=6&SubSectionID=15&ArticleID=9997
> <http://www.observer-reporter.com/main.asp?SectionID=6&SubSectionID=15&ArticleID=9997>.
> What a cold, immature fruitcake!

I read the article.  What an evil man.  I left a comment at the site
saying he should never again be allowed to teach.  Who would want their
kid in a class with this monster?

I didn't see anything in the article mentioning the NEA but it wouldn't
surprise me if they are helping this man.  The NEA likes to portray
itself as a group that works to improve the quality of education.  This
is a load of bullship.  The NEA is a union just like the auto workers
union, the miners union or any other union.  Labor unions are only
interested in getting as much as possible for their members.  The auto
workers union doesn't care about the car companies.  The miners union
doesn't care what happens to a mining company.  The teachers union
doeosn't care about the quality of education in the schools.

--

"The company will not have such revolting, disgusting objects put in
it's uniforms." - The Inspector

"I don't see that.  They got you in one." - Stan Butler