From Worldnet Daily..............

Steven Laib stevenlaib at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Fri Jan 27 08:19:53 MST 2006

The only reason we tolerate this kind of thing is because our supposed
leaders in Washington DC are a bunch of cowards or worse.  They are too
afraid of doing anything for fear that it would look bad.

Heck, recall that when the Minutemen were patrolling the border the
Mexicans told the border crossers to go elsewhere because the Minutemen
would supposedly shoot anyone they saw.  How about if the Border Patrol
or Nat'l. Guard actually shot a few and we let it be known that shoot
on sight was the new policy.  How fast would the border crossings slow
down?  I don't need to ask.

Steve Laib