Just Who Is Teaching Our Children???

John blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET
Fri Jan 27 14:09:52 MST 2006

My eldest daughter is studying to become an elementary teacher and
I've been asked by a conervative high school teacher (an old
classmate of mine) to consider getting my teaching certificate to
teach high school economics and government (civics) at my alma
mater. I'm leaning heavily toward that possibility, but I've
jokingly said that I'd be there and gone all in the same day
because I'd be strict, politically-incorrect and way too
conservative.

Well, the truth is the truth, after all and sometimes funny, as
well.

John Q.