From Worldnet Daily..............

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Fri Jan 27 21:56:21 MST 2006

I also don't like the idea of shooting the illegal crossers.  First I
believe the entire border with Mexico should be equipped with whatever
kinds of sensors are available so that if an illegal crossed the border,
someone would know.  Outposts should be placed every few miles so that
people can be sent to the scene of an illegal crossing before the
illegals have time to get away.  Also since there is a problem with
Mexican soldiers crossing the border, helping smugglers and shooting at
our people,  National guard troops and regular army as needed should be
stationed along the border so they can deal with the Mexican soldiers.
If the Mexican soldiers come into this country, they should be pursued
until caught even if this means US forces have to go into Mexico to
catch them.

--

"The company will not have such revolting, disgusting objects put in
it's uniforms." - The Inspector

"I don't see that.  They got you in one." - Stan Butler