not another lurker

William White wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jul 6 10:41:25 MDT 2006

Summer volume usually declines, but not this much.  Rushtalkers must be spending their communication time on other lists or else mowing their lawns, as I must do today.

  Madam Albright says we must not make fun of Kim Jong for the failure of his missiles.
  It is OK to continue making fun of her?

  John, good to hear from you.

  Bill

John <blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET> wrote:
    Gee whiz.......and I thought the drop in volume was MY fault - confusing the server by changing ISPs and e-mail addys! A lot I know, eh?

  John Q.
        On Thu Jul 06 02:45:03 PDT 2006, Jim wrote:     > Lately there has been some talk on this list of lurkers. Soon you'll   > receive posts from a someone new. However it's not someone new. It's   > me. I signed up at another address because I haven't gotten any posts   > from rushtalk for several days. I've also had trouble with another list   > I'm on. Maybe it's the liberals trying to keep me isolated or something.   > --   >   >   > "I have this theory that people get promoted to management because   > they're crap at any other job."   > - Roger Twiggy Day   >   > "It's 3 in the morning. Do you know where your Kennedys are?"   > - Sean Hannity   >   >

http://mail.yahoo.com