not another lurker

William White wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jul 7 06:30:51 MDT 2006

A report this morning says one of N. Korea's missiles was intended for Hawaii.  If this is true, N. Korea may be looking for another Pearl Harbor.  Prosperity seems to acrue to nations that are defeated by the USA.  Is this a Mouse-that-roared moment?

  Bill

Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET> wrote:
  William White wrote:
> Summer volume usually declines, but not this much. Rushtalkers must be
> spending their communication time on other lists or else mowing their
> lawns, as I must do today.
>
> Madam Albright says we must not make fun of Kim Jong for the failure of
> his missiles.
> It is OK to continue making fun of her?

Tell Madame Halfbright I will continue to make fun of Kim Jong Mentally
Ill and his dud missiles that barely get off the pad before they crash.

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

"It's 3 in the morning. Do you know where your Kennedys are?"
- Sean Hannity