not another lurker

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at NERDSHACK.COM
Thu Jul 6 23:26:36 MDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-07-06 at 09:41 -0700, William White wrote:
> Summer volume usually declines, but not this much.  Rushtalkers must
> be spending their communication time on other lists or else mowing
> their lawns, as I must do today.
>
> Madam Albright says we must not make fun of Kim Jong for the failure
> of his missiles.
> It is OK to continue making fun of her?

Sure it is.  If your in the defense industry in your nation and need a
boost in business get your government to hire Half-Brite to negoiate
with your nations enemy.  She will convince them your weak and attack.
Once the war is started the government will buy more of your bombs,
planes, guns and bullets.

CWSIV