ACLU: Next target NASA

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Sun Jul 9 00:08:22 MDT 2006

I have the NASA tv feed playing in the background as I'm doing some
other stuff on the computer.  A few minutes ago they had the wakeup song
for the shuttle crew.  It was a religious song.  It had words in it like
lord, heaven and glory in it.  NASA broadcast a religious song.  That's
government sponsoring of a religion.  No doubt their lawyer will be in
court first thing Monday morning to file the lawsuit.

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

- Sean Hannity