ACLU: Next target NASA

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Sun Jul 9 16:00:15 MDT 2006

Astronauts up in the wide black yonder have more than a few reasons to feel closer to God, not the least of which is that the 30 year old technology that they depend upon  for a safe return isn't exactly perfect.

Tom

-------------- Original message from Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET>: --------------