Sound familiar?

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jul 9 18:17:47 MDT 2006

This is as impressive as it is depressing.  Can you accredit the author and source?

MCS

Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET> wrote: Does any of this ring a bell when you consider how the government acts
today?

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of
Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to
our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to
their Acts of pretended Legislation:

  For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

  For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and
altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:

  For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury:

  For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested
with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

- Sean Hannity

Remember them: