Sound familiar?

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Mon Jul 10 04:18:39 MDT 2006

I compiled this list.  It's nothing but bits from the declaration of
independence.  I was looking at it today and realized a lot of the
complaints against George the third could be made against the government
we have today.

MCSpearing wrote:
> This is as impressive as it is depressing.  Can you accredit the author
> and source?
>
> MCS
>
> */Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET>/* wrote:
>
>     Does any of this ring a bell when you consider how the government acts
>     today?
>
>     He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of
>     Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Think of all the alphabet soup agencies.  They regulate us to death and
in the process harass our people and eat our their substance.

>     He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to
>     our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to
>     their Acts of pretended Legislation:

Various politicians both out of office and currently in office who work
to hand over US sovreignty to various international bodies.  Remember
the Kyoto treaty?  George Bush's union of the Americas?  International
criminal court?

>     For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

They impose burdensome taxes on us no matter how much we object.

>     For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and
>     altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:

Think activist judges telling states they can't put 17 year old
murderers to death.  Others who tell the people of San Diego they have
to take the cross down that's been at the veterans cemetary for over 50
years.  Remember Judge Moore from Alabama?

>     For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury:

See how loudly they laugh at you when you request a jury trial for a
speeding ticket.

>     For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested
>     with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.

Once again think of activist judges and the times the federal government
has passed laws making state laws null and void.

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

- Sean Hannity