Two good old boys study the koran

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Thu Jul 13 19:17:08 MDT 2006

MCSpearing wrote:
> Funny as hell, and that good ole boy really CAN SHOOT.  "Full of holes
> ... not a good story," he said.  Precious!  Ah, but the Religion of
> Peace guys, and morally indignant libs, probably won't have the sense of
> humor needed to appreciate this "Performance Art."  Do you suppose
> shoving a Koran into a bottle of urine would at least bring the libs around?

On the CAIR website they have a link for anyone who wants a free copy of
the koran.

I have an empty gallon pickle jar.

This time of year, drinking a gallon of water isn't a problem for
someone who lives in Phoenix.

There is a mosque conveniently located just across the street.

Can you guess where I'm going with this?

I wonder if CAIR would put that video on their site like they did the
guys fron Tennessee.

Don't worry.  I would never make a video of me filling the pickle jar.

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

- Sean Hannity