more fun from cair.com

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Fri Jul 14 04:37:50 MDT 2006

A wise man once said "know your enemy."  To that end, I looked up the
latest bullship from C.A.I.R (cair.com).  on the upper left they have
this bit that says "Donate to CAIR today."  Next to it is a graph.  At
the top of the graph it says July 2006. Below that is the following
text. "Current total $5,078 Goal $50,000"  Considering how the month is
about half over, me thinks they're going to be a bit short.

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

- Sean Hannity