pickle jars, korans and such

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jul 14 18:42:19 MDT 2006

Why limit the possibilities?  Piss, ham fat, pig shit, and used condoms from a dockside whorehouse, add shaved airliner toilet ice, blend on frappe for half an hour and serve.  called the mixed "drink" a RAGAMUSLIM.

Cheers,

MCS

Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.getnet.net> wrote: In a recent post to Rushtalk Mr. Spearing wondered how the moslems and
liberals would react to a koran in a jar of urine.  I replied suggesting
that I might be willing to find out and pointed out how convenient it
would be for me to do so.

On second thought that pickle jar would probably get a bit stinky before
it would be full.  Do you suppose bacon grease would be an acceptable
substitute?

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

- Sean Hannity