Iran keep it up

Steven Laib stevenlaib at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Mon Jul 17 09:14:52 MDT 2006

This just bears out my point that on 9/12/01 we should have give nukes to Tehran, Damascus, Bagdad, and most important of all, Mecca.  As Hal Lindsey says in his latest piece, the only thing these folks understand is overwhelming power and the will to use it.  It is high time that we showed some will.

Steve Laib

Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET> wrote: Drudge is reporting on his show tonight that Israel has confirmed that
four of the missiles fired into Israel were made in Iran.

Israel has nuclear weapons.  Iran wants nuclear weapons.  If the
Iranians keep it up, Israel might just give them what they want.

Drudge just said the Syrians are supplying some of the weapons fired at
Israel.  Perhaps Israel will give nuclear weapons to the Syrians as well.

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

- Sean Hannity