Just hide until Saturday

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Tue Jul 18 05:00:46 MDT 2006

Drudge has a link to:
http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0706/343997.html

It tells about the part of Operation Return to sender that's being
carried out in Tulsa.  It gives statistics of how many illegals were
arrested so far in Operation return to sender for various offenses.

The last paragraph that got me mad:

"Sources say the operation is set to conclude Friday in Oklahoma, by
which time more details regarding the fugitives will be released. "

If you're an illegal alien in Oklahoma all you have to do is hide until
Saturday and you're home free.

One more thing.  The article says around 2100 illegals have been
arrested in Return to sender so far.  How many are there in the country?
  Around 10 million right?  As my mom would say about 2100 of them being
busted - Big fat hairy deal.

Two thousand one hundred illegals caught since the end of May with that
many or more pouring in every day.  Isn't that like someone on the
Titanic trying to save the ship by using a 5 gallon bucket to dump water
overboard.

I'd still love to see a few thousand people storm W's place in Texas,
and set up camp anywhere they pleased and leave a few tons of garbage
behind before the federales got them out.  It's about time that ignorant
fool got the message, did his job and told Vicente Fox to f*** himself.

If I said what I wanted to say about Bush in front of a live microphone,
the media would forget all about that one little word he said the other
day.  In fact the Marine Corps would probably try to hire me to train
their drill sergeants.

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

- Sean Hannity