moonbat fasting

William White wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jul 18 07:23:48 MDT 2006

I hear she snacks when she fasts.   She look like a twinkie sneaker to me.

  Bill

Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET> wrote:
  Cindy Sheehan said she is going on a hunger strike until the troops come
home. Perhaps she should get in touch with IRA terrorist Bobby Sands.
Wait. She can't. He went on a hunger strike for 67 1/2 days. He
wasn't on it longer because he died of malnutrition.

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

"It's 3 in the morning. Do you know where your Kennedys are?"
- Sean Hannity