moonbat fasting

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Tue Jul 18 23:15:04 MDT 2006

John Quayle wrote:

>> At 01:47 AM 7/18/2006, you wrote:
>> >Cindy Sheehan said she is going on a hunger strike until the troops
>> >come home.  Perhaps she should get in touch with IRA terrorist Bobby
>> >Sands. Wait.  She can't.  He went on a hunger strike for 67 1/2
>> >days.  He wasn't on it longer because he died of malnutrition.
>

> At 06:58 PM 7/18/2006, Dennis Putnam wrote:

>> Is she going to be on one of those stupid Hollyweird relay hunger strikes?
>

> */They are called "Rolling Hunger Strikes", Dennis.........but, she
> claims she's in for the long-haul, 24/7. This, according to what Jim
> Quinn read on the air last week.
>
> /*John Q.

I was watching Vent with Michelle Malkin.  She found something Sheehan
wrote saying that she has essentially gone off the fast.  See it show
for yourself at www.hotair.com.

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

- Sean Hannity