Bernie Goldberg Slams Ann Coulter

William White wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jul 21 06:11:15 MDT 2006

I agree, Ray.

  Bill

Ray Thomas <raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:
  William:

Ann Coulter, in addition to being a "hot moma," is usually "right on the
money" with her "barbed comments." She's universally hated by the liberals,
which only endears her more to me and tells me a lot baout the truth of what
she says.

RAY THOMA$
Free (e.g. un-numbered, unmanaged, unmanageable) individual

------

"THE THOMA$ REPORT"
Searching the world for truth not found in the Mainstream media:
http://www.geocities.com/thomasreport

"Child Protector Report": Regular news about "Child Protector" abuses
is now part of the main "THOMA$ REPORT" and can readily be
identified by the red headline and "Child Protector Watch": Where I put
everything I learned whipping the child protectors when they came for my
son's children:
http://www.angelfire.com/co2/childprotectorwatch

Read my daily and weekly features on "Sierra Times."
Go to: http://www.SierraTimes.com

"The Bull Cutter": where I principally republish "The Best of Cuttin'
Through the Bull" from "Sierra Times. http://bullcutter.blogspot.com

Help stop our dependence on foreign oil while saving money.
http://www.lubedealers.com/thomas.html

------