local ragheads

Jim jim at AZANORAK.COM
Sat Jul 22 22:23:16 MDT 2006

I just saw a report on the local news that made me want to puke.  They
covered a local moslem group holding a candelight vigil for the poor
innocent victims of Israel.  Some useful idiot woman was complaining
about the Israelis.  She said they cut off water and prevented medicine
from getting to innocent civilians.  Not one word from her lips had
anything to say about the moslem terrorists who started it all.  What's
worse is that other than the moslem outfit she had on, she looked and
sounded as if she were American.  I'd love to see the drive by media who
support these people made to live in a society run by the jihadis.  Let
the infobabe live her life forced to wear a burka.  Let her not be
allowed to work at her chosen profession.  Let her not be allowed to do
anything other than live in a dirt hut doing nothing but breeding
children by a man she doesn't want anything to do with.