taste of their own medicine

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Fri Jul 21 09:53:02 MDT 2006

Good one.  I hope some of these ranchers start planting some new crops
soon.

--

 +-'~`---------------------------------/\--
 ||"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" \\\\\\  \/~)
 || GOD Guts & Guns  Keep Thee Free  \\\\\\  \/_
  |~~~~~~~~-________________-_________________\ ~--_
  !---------|_________       ------~~~~~(--   )--~~
                      \ /~~~~\~~\   )--- \_ /(
                       ||     |  | \   ()   \\
                       \\____/_ / ()\        \\
                        `~~~~~~~~~-. \        \\

Take the G out of the word GUN leaves you with just the UN.
Without the G there is no GOD, no Guts, and no Guns.
This leaves only the tyranny of the UN because you are disarmed.

CWSIV