local ragheads

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jul 23 13:44:58 MDT 2006

Evil has finely tuned ears.  It hears the tiniest of breaths from its hellsh masters and peers, yet  ne're  a decibel of  the loudest screams of  its victims. It hears voices whispering and hissing in its head, but is deaf even to a word of righteousness.  Indeed, it sees evil as goodness and goodness as weakness. Its finely tuned ears make it impossible for it to hear pleas for decency or for peace. It cannot, therefor, ever be talked to.  I don't believe the Anti-Christ is a person; it's a religion.

MCSpearing

Jim <jim at AZANORAK.COM> wrote: I just saw a report on the local news that made me want to puke.  They
covered a local moslem group holding a candelight vigil for the poor
innocent victims of Israel.  Some useful idiot woman was complaining
about the Israelis.  She said they cut off water and prevented medicine
from getting to innocent civilians.  Not one word from her lips had
anything to say about the moslem terrorists who started it all.  What's
worse is that other than the moslem outfit she had on, she looked and
sounded as if she were American.  I'd love to see the drive by media who
support these people made to live in a society run by the jihadis.  Let
the infobabe live her life forced to wear a burka.  Let her not be
allowed to work at her chosen profession.  Let her not be allowed to do
anything other than live in a dirt hut doing nothing but breeding
children by a man she doesn't want anything to do with.

Remember them:
Shiri Negari - http://www.shiri.us/