Bernie Goldberg Slams Ann Coulter

William White wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jul 23 18:37:12 MDT 2006

My abs are practically sore from laughing while reading it.

  Bill

MCSpearing <yuramac at YAHOO.COM> wrote:
  I am reading "Goddless" right now, and it's the best she's done yet, in my opinion.  If you have not gotten yours yet, it may still be available for $4.99 through NewsMax.com.  Excellent and spot on.

MCS

Carl Spitzer <cwsiv at nerdshack.com> wrote:  On Thu, 2006-07-20 at 14:17 +0000, Ray Thomas wrote:
> William:
>
> Ann Coulter, in addition to being a "hot moma," is usually "right on the
> money" with her "barbed comments." She's universally hated by the liberals,
> which only endears her more to me and tells me a lot baout the truth of what
> she says.

Someone made that comparison a while ago that our women are a lot better
than theirs. As I remember Malkin & Coulter were contrasted with
Hitlery and Halfbrite.

Even Dr Laura is better looking than the two liberal witches.

CWSIV

Remember them:
Shiri Negari - http://www.shiri.us/