US citizens in Lebanon

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Mon Jul 24 09:04:54 MDT 2006

I just checked the State Dept terror watch list.  Lebanon/Palestine sure seems to be well represented.  One news source reported 25K Americans in the region.  Twenty five friggin' K?????   Dumbest thing since Jewish businessman Nick Berg decided to roam around Iraq.   I guess the two biggest industries in Lebanon are exporting terrorists and importing idiots.

State Dept List:

 http://www.state.gov/s/ct/rls/fs/37191.htm

Tom

-------------- Original message from Jim <jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM>: --------------