US citizens in Lebanon

William White wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jul 24 11:41:48 MDT 2006

I wonder how many of them are Hezbolla sympathizers.

  Bill

Jim <jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM> wrote:
  There's been talk recently about the US citizens in Lebanon being
evacuated. Some news reports have mentioned the American tourists over
there. What idiot would take his family to Lebanon for their vacation?

I can understand someone going over there because of their job or if
they're a missionary, a teacher, doctor or there for some other noble
purpose. Why would anyone else go there knowing it's been a war zone
for 30 years?

I have to wonder how many of these"tourists" are over there to help one
terrorist organization or another.

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

"It's 3 in the morning. Do you know where your Kennedys are?"
- Sean Hannity