Autographed shells for terrorists

Jim jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM
Mon Jul 24 15:29:07 MDT 2006

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1153291980307&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

The above is a link to a story at the Jerusalem post that tells of an
incident near the border with Lebanon where some girls wrote messages on
shells intended for terrorists in Lebanon.  The story says one such
message reads "From Israel with love."

At the end of the article are comments left by readers.  One of them
says he has a translation of what one of the messages says.  The
comments are numbered.

160. A translation of the girls writing...very revealing.
Jim - USA(not me)
07/24/2006 20:16

I can read hebrew, and the little girl is writing: "This one is for all
the terrorist scum that support terrorists by giving them housing, jobs
and a base camp from which to train young suicide bombers (because the
older leaders are cowards) to wear the homicide bomb vests that blew my
father and mother up on a bus. amen.

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

- Sean Hannity