Autographed shells for terrorists

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Mon Jul 24 15:40:46 MDT 2006

When I was at Osan in '82 we'd get to take live ones to the range every now and then.  I would chalk a message on the nose for the EOR (end of runway) crew to read when they would arm the bombs prior to take off.    "F*** Hanoi Jane" always seemed to put a warm smile on their face, even on a cold Korean morning.

Tom, F4D, F4E, F4G, C130

-------------- Original message from Jim <jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM>: --------------