Governor Arnold

Jim jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM
Tue Jul 25 23:05:39 MDT 2006

Just a few minutes ago I was listening to Fox News Radio on KFYI.  The
man behind the microphone mentioned what happened to Governor Arnold in
La Mesa California.  People were upset about the illegal immigrant
problem.  One woman yelled "stop the invasion".  Arnold said he was
surprised at the level of prejudice.

It's not prejudice you idiot.  It's people getting sick and tired of the
illegals invading this country and the government doing nothing to stop
them.

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

- Sean Hannity