Did you get one of these?

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Thu Jul 27 11:38:00 MDT 2006

In the 90's I received a mental health survey from HHS(?) that used the word Census and claimed response was required by law.  It asked detailed personal questions about drinking, drug use, etc...   that no fool should answer, .......all of course so the govt could  help me better

 The letter assured the response was anonymous and my answers would be confidential.

Shortly after I didn't answer (and how did they know I didn't?) they sent a second warning that they would send someone to interview me.  I still didn't answer and no one ever knocked on my door.

Don't have too much fun with it. Your "fun" may linger in an unsecured govt data base for who knows how long.

Tom

-------------- Original message from Jim <jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM>: --------------