6 shot one killed

Jim jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM
Sat Jul 29 00:47:14 MDT 2006

A total of 6 people were shot Friday afternoon at a Seattle Jewish
center.  One of them was killed.  The man who did it said he is a moslem
and he's angry at Israel.

The article goes on to say that Seattle police would not confirm whether
or not this vermin is moslem.  Police chief Gil Kerlikowske said at a
news conference "You could infer that was his background."

Yes George, it's another member of the religion of peace showing his
true colors.  It's about time the President pulled his head out of his
ass and started doing something about the moslems and the wetbacks.

Drudge has a link to the story. In case he moves it, I have a link to it
here.
http://ladmo.azanorak.com/links.html

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day