Friendly Moslem Opens Fire ...

Jim jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM
Sat Jul 29 00:58:23 MDT 2006

Richard A Whitenight wrote:
> ... in a Jewish center in Seattle, WA, killing one and wounding 4-5 more
> (all women).  He said he was a Moslem American, who hated Israel.  Word
> is that he was of Pakistani background.  I foresee the day when there
> will be a backlash against friendly Moslems, leading to their blood being
> spilled.
>
> Richard

It's about time the government started treating moslems as possible
enemy agents.

During WW2 some German prisoners escaped from a POW camp at Papago park
which sits on the border between Phoenix and Tempe.  One of the escaped
prisoners was caught when a Phoenix cop noticed that he had a German
accent.  In this case the cop noticed the man had a characteristic (his
accent) in common with the enemy.

Today the not so friendly moslems have a characteristic in common with
the enemy.  In this case it's their religion that teaches it's ok to
kill anyone who is not like them.

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

- Sean Hannity