Friendly Moslem Opens Fire ...

Jim jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM
Sun Jul 30 16:15:20 MDT 2006

Thomas Matiska wrote:
> He hid in wait outside a charity center and ambushed unsuspecting
> unarmed defenseless women.   How "Muslim" is that?

This is very muslim of him.  They hide among civilians when firing
rockets at Israel.  They killed 3,000 people on 9/11 not caring how many
unarmed defenseless women, men and children were there.

IMHO Islam is a cancer that needs to be removed as soon as possible.

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

- Sean Hannity