Friendly Moslem Opens Fire ...

William White wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jul 30 18:21:55 MDT 2006

It does seem to breed more than its share of crazies.

  Bill

Jim <jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM> wrote:
  Thomas Matiska wrote:
> He hid in wait outside a charity center and ambushed unsuspecting
> unarmed defenseless women. How "Muslim" is that?

This is very muslim of him. They hide among civilians when firing
rockets at Israel. They killed 3,000 people on 9/11 not caring how many
unarmed defenseless women, men and children were there.

IMHO Islam is a cancer that needs to be removed as soon as possible.

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

"It's 3 in the morning. Do you know where your Kennedys are?"
- Sean Hannity