Pencil pushers at USDA harassing Hemingway estate

Jim jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM
Sun Jul 30 18:42:29 MDT 2006

That's what I thought.  Last night I went to news.google.com entered
"cat hoarding", and got several stories dealing with crazy people
hoarding cats. I got several stories on people who were hoarding cats
and what terrible shape the cats were in.

Why isn't the USDA going after them if they're so concerned about the
welfare of cats?