Friendly Moslem Opens Fire ...

Jim jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM
Sun Jul 30 23:54:05 MDT 2006

This reminds me of the old joke about the Arab diplomat who was in this
country for something.  At dinner he said to an American official: "I've
seen Star Trek.  There are blacks and orientals on the show, but no
arabs.  Why don't they have any arabs on the show?"  The American
replies: "It's set in the future."

Richard A Whitenight wrote:
> Amen and Awoman.
>
> Richard
> On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 15:15:20 -0700 Jim <jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM> writes:
>
>>Thomas Matiska wrote:
>>
>>>He hid in wait outside a charity center and ambushed unsuspecting
>>
>>>unarmed defenseless women.   How "Muslim" is that?
>>
>>This is very muslim of him.  They hide among civilians when firing
>>rockets at Israel.  They killed 3,000 people on 9/11 not caring how
>>many
>>unarmed defenseless women, men and children were there.
>>
>>IMHO Islam is a cancer that needs to be removed as soon as
>>possible.

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

- Sean Hannity