disproportionate response

William White wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jul 31 05:42:56 MDT 2006

Absolutely right, Jim.

  To the libs war is some kind of game, like  dodge ball, that encourages aggression on the part of some and low self-esteem on the part of others.  Their rule is that misery is acceptable, perhaps even desirable, as long as it is evenly distributed.  They feel guilty if they don't get their share - creeping Marxism is what it is, and this proportional distribution of misery is systemic to their thought processes and emotional barometers.  It is almost axiomatic that liberalism is a kind of disease.

  We know that wars are not won by offering up human sacrifices on one's own side, just to keep the score even.  Yet this is the folly we see from our sick liberal fellow citizens.   We just have to keep vaccinating them with the truth, and hope they recover before they self-destruct and take the rest of us with them.

  Bill

  Jim <jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM> wrote:
  The libs say Israel should not have a disproportionate response to the
attacks against it. It's so easy to see why they're wrong.

There's a million of you and ten million of them. If they launch an
attack that kills 1 of you, you respond with an attack that kills one of
them. That is a proportionate response. By the time this is over, all
your people are dead and they lost only 10% of their population.

Simple isn't it? Of course it is.

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

"It's 3 in the morning. Do you know where your Kennedys are?"
- Sean Hannity