If that's the way you want it

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Mon Jul 31 06:47:17 MDT 2006

I think the Palestinians have a legit beef against Israel.   Use of deadly  force to terrorize civilians with is terrorism in its purest form.  The only debate is whether  a use of such force by Israel against Arabs is a matter for  criminal courts, or a violation of copyright and trademark laws.   I do think the Arabs can prove in court they have a long established history of  owning the practice.

   .... no irony here......

Tom

-------------- Original message from Jim <jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM>: --------------