If that's the way you want it

Jim jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM
Mon Jul 31 12:24:55 MDT 2006

Thomas Matiska wrote:
> I think the Palestinians have a legit beef against Israel.

Huh?

> Use of
> deadly  force to terrorize civilians with is terrorism in its purest
> form.

The Israelis aren't targeting innocent civilians.  They're going after
the relatives of the suicide bombers who knew what they were planning to
do.

> The only debate is whether  a use of such force by Israel against
> Arabs is a matter for  criminal courts, or a violation of copyright and
> trademark laws.

I would hope nobody ever forces the Israelis to face a trial in a
criminal court.  Such a trial would be in the international criminal
court in the Hague.  Considering how anti Israel the euroweenies are,
there's no way any Israeli leader would get a fair trial.  Since the
Israelis are defending themselves, the idea of putting the Israelis on
trial is outrageous.

> I do think the Arabs can prove in court they have a
> long established history of  owning the practice.
>

>    .... no irony here......
>

> Tom

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day