If that's the way you want it

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Mon Jul 31 22:18:48 MDT 2006

Sarcasm intended.  Tongue was in check.  Seems to me the only credible way for Palestinians to protest that Israel was terrorizing their civilians with deadly force was to claim copy right/trademark infringement.

Tom

-------------- Original message from Jim <jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM>: --------------