a picture

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Thu Mar 9 02:09:51 MST 2006

Thomas Matiska wrote:
> Van Gogh's Muslim killers believed his murder was just because he
> insulted their religion.  Interesting that this was posted while we are
> debating in another thread if their threat to the west is a reason for
> preemptive action.  Can't ask Van Gough, but I wonder what Salman
> Rushdie thinks of our standard vs theirs?
>

> Tom

Islam IS a mental illness.  Mohammed was a child molester no better than
Michael Jackson.  Mohammed was lower than a pig.

There's I've insulted islam.  Come and get me!

--

Sgt Schultz "You're a better cook than my wife."
Louis LeBeau "Merci"