Now we have a tape being released that President Bush knew....

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Thu Mar 9 12:41:40 MST 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 07:08 -0600, Richard A Whitenight wrote:
> .... about the effects of Katrina one week before the storm hit.
>
> The top dog of the National Hurricane Center said that no one could
> predict if the levies would be "topped", not "breached".  If you listen
> to Brown, the former head of FEMA, he wants everyone to believe that
> everyone was fully briefed that the levies would be breached well in
> advance.  President Bush (five days after that videotaped briefing took
> place) said, "No one could have predicted that the levies would have been
> breached," which is a far cry different from the levies being "topped".

IMHO Katrina was an opportunity to flush the toilets or NO once and for
all enabling richer democrats to have a better environment in which to
live.  An environment of lower crime, corruption and fewer people not
fit to work in the homes of the Rich.  Likely they will import illegals
from Mexico and put them up at the new federally funded public housing.
--