For Thomas, William, The Rojas's, MC, And All Other Keystone Staters I May Have Left Out.

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Thu Mar 9 22:15:12 MST 2006

On Tue, 2006-03-07 at 16:57 +0000, Thomas Matiska wrote:
> Swannie still hasn't had enough direct exposure to the the voters to
> be sure if he has the "right" stuff (political right), but so far so
> great.  With race baiters on the left already playing the "oreo" card
> off the bottom of the race deck, Swannie must have some good in him.
>
> Add a close  Santorum-Casey  Senate race and things are going to be
> interesting this fall.   Maybe the highest PA voter turnout in
> years.

If the black communists are already talking trash then its a point his
favor and more than enough reason to donate time and money to his
campaign.  Who knows he could become the Clarance Thomas of the senate
making the left cry and whine.

--
                  o o o o