Can't help posting this

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Sun Mar 12 02:08:15 MST 2006

John B Hammes Sr wrote:
> If you enjoy parodies about BJC, try this one.  It’s a song about him
> and his intern.  I enjoyed it, but I must warn you about it’s sexual
> content, so make the kids cover their ears or go outside!
>
> http://www.fartfarm.com/GODOWN1_.wav

I downloaded this not long after Bill fessed up about Monica.  Someone
had recorded it off the air from a radio station in Sydney.  I can't
help but laugh every time I hear it.

Thanks for reminding me of that song.

--

Sgt Schultz "You're a better cook than my wife."
Louis LeBeau "Merci"