GuvCare

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Mon Mar 20 12:23:10 MST 2006

MCSpearing wrote:

This tricare thing sounds like it's run by Canadians who manage their
healthcare system.  Have you heard about the letter they send out?

It goes something like this.

Dear Mr Spearing,

This letter is to inform you that your knee surgery is scheduled for May
1 2140.  If Mr Spearing has passed away and this reaches his next of
kin, we would like to express our condolances.

--

Sgt Schultz "You're a better cook than my wife."
Louis LeBeau "Merci"