AccuWeather - World Weather - International Local Weather Forecasts

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Mon Mar 20 23:49:16 MST 2006

Richard A Whitenight wrote:
> This is an article on the threat of a major hurricane striking the
> Northeast.  After last season's hurricane season, I wouldn't rule it out.
>
> Richard
>
> http://wwwa.accuweather.com/promotion.asp?dir=aw&page=nehurr

Let me guess.  New York and Boston will get it.  People in the Big Apple
will ignore warnings to evacuate and will die or be trapped in their
high rise apartments.  Winos who live in the subway will ignore the
warnings and drown.  Like in New York, people in Boston will drown when
they ignore warnings and will drown when the Big Dig is flooded.  Of
course it will be rendered unsafe to use and will require even more
billions and years to repair.

Tell me again how all this is George Bush's fault.

--

Sgt Schultz "You're a better cook than my wife."
Louis LeBeau "Merci"