AccuWeather - World Weather - International Local Weather Forecasts

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Mon Mar 20 23:53:10 MST 2006

Richard A Whitenight wrote:
> This is an article on the threat of a major hurricane striking the
> Northeast.  After last season's hurricane season, I wouldn't rule it out.
>
> Richard
>
> http://wwwa.accuweather.com/promotion.asp?dir=aw&page=nehurr

Speaking of weather.  Monday was the first day of spring.  I heard on
the radio (Fox News) that a funeral was held in New York for winter.
The end of winter on a day when the temperature reaches the low 40s with
a wind chill in the 20s.  Here in Phoenix at noon it was 48 outside.  In
1988 the high was 100.  Global warming my a$$!

--

Sgt Schultz "You're a better cook than my wife."
Louis LeBeau "Merci"