AccuWeather - World Weather - International Local Weather Forecasts

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Tue Mar 21 13:02:13 MST 2006

Earth used to be somewhat warmer than it is now.  When the vikings first
made it to North America 1,000 years ago they landed in what is now
Canada.  They called it Vinland.  Why?  Because they found grapes
growing in an area that is currently too cold for grapes.

There are records of Europe being somewhat warmer than it is now and how
a few hundred years ago it became much colder.  I would like the
enviroweenies to tell me how people were responsible.

What the tree huggers fail to understand is that there have been
numerous climate changes in Earth's history.

--

Sgt Schultz "You're a better cook than my wife."
Louis LeBeau "Merci"