AccuWeather - World Weather - International Local Weather Forecasts

Steven Laib stevenlaib at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Tue Mar 21 21:50:24 MST 2006

As an amateur astronomer I have to agree with Jim.  I've seen a lot of
material on this back before the warming scare, particularly related to
glaciers in the Alps.

Steve Laib