I know it wasn't John

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Wed Mar 22 19:05:10 MST 2006

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/8188403/detail.html

A man ties up traffic in Pittsburgh today because someone saw him on the
roof of a building with a gun.  Police blocked off streets in the area.
  Turns out he only had a pellet gun and was shooting pigeons.

John I know this wasn't you, because you wouldn't use a pellet gun.

This man was doing his civic duty.  He was removing potential carriers
of bird flu and a host of other diseases.

John what method would you recommend to eliminate flying rats?  Does
anyone else have a favorite method?
--

Sgt Schultz "You're a better cook than my wife."
Louis LeBeau "Merci"