Ingrates

Steven Laib stevenlaib at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Thu Mar 23 08:57:54 MST 2006

This morning I was listening to Fox News on the radio while taking my
daughter to school.  The news announcer mentioned this, with a sound
bite saying released, then the announcer came on saying that they had
been held captive, one of their number (an American) had been killed,
and that they had, in fact been rescued.

Maybe there is a little objectivity in the news after all.

Steve Laib